ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Year of miata, location? These things are pretty important finding a roll bar, especially since most folks won't go through the hassle of shipping one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll jump in this thread as I'm also looking. Few weeks ago missed out on a HDHCDDHTSS for $200 and have had the itch ever since. Located in Minnesota with a 99 Miata. Willing to travel a bit.

Thank you.

·
Murse Magnet
7,850 Posts
Craigslist and eBay are going to be your best friend. Look up a website called search tempest. They can search Craigslist all at the same time over the united states

Sent from my iPhone using Magic

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'll jump in this thread as I'm also looking. Few weeks ago missed out on a HDHCDDHTSS for $200 and have had the itch ever since. Located in Minnesota with a 99 Miata. Willing to travel a bit.

Thank you.
Why **** on this guy's thread? Open your own WTB thread, it's free. Posting in his thread is only going to confuse people. Read the rules.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Why **** on this guy's thread? Open your own WTB thread, it's free. Posting in his thread is only going to confuse people. Read the rules.
I'm sorry. I do apologize. I was just hoping to consolidate people's attention to better help both of us. All I was simply wanted was his scrap offers. If the op would like, I'll create a new thread immediately.

I have read the rules. Guess I missed this one? Only thing I see for WTB is: Items listed must be "Miata" Related.

Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts