ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming to Road Atlanta April 24-26, 2015 the first ever international invasion of V8 Miatas at Mitty!

This will be a world record breaking event with the most ever V8 Miatas gathered in one place! No really we have a couple cars coming from Canada and the old record is 13 so and we will break it...

I you know of any V8 owners please get them this info and come check out the V8s at mitty!

If you are an V8 owner interested in being part of the group please post here or PM me. See ya at the track!​

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1/28 schedule update this should be final
Friday morning: Flyin Miata V8 Corral opens.
Noon: Free parade laps at noon on Road Atlanta for all V8 Miatas brought to you by
Afternoon: Hang out and watch the races.
Friday night: There's usually a Mazda party at the GRM tent.
Saturday: Show day! Line them up in the V8 Corral. Hang out and check out V8 Miatas (and their offshoots) as well as some other great cars and racing. It's tough to get in and out of the track on Saturday so plan to come early and stay late.
Saturday night: Meet up with the local MX5 Atlanta folks for a big party at a local restaurant.
Sunday: V8 Corral is open. Options to watch races, check out the skid pad or head north to cruise the hills of Georgia with the option to continue on to the Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee.

You did catch that noon on Friday right...

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No car yet? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a member on V8miata.net and considering doing a build or have a build in process that won't be done in time please come anyway. This is an unprecedented opportunity for you to see dozens of V8 cars and talk to the guys that built them.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Trip report. Great racing, great meeting new friends and super fun trip.

The event also features complete access to the paddock which was worth the trip in itself!

Flyin Miata did tee shirts for us.

MPG for the first half of the trip would have been 28 had it not been for that white C6 vette. They always think I am all rice and no spice…

Friday was on to the Mitty and wow what a day it was!

Friday evening was the track time and while they tried to keep us in line there may have been some, ahh, less restricted maneuvers occur on the backside corners and straight…

This is my friend Shannon's beautiful car in action

And little ol me...

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This an LFX V6 car using the aluminum 323hp VVT V6 and 6 speed from the latest Camaro.

This is an LSA 6.2L /556HP supercharged Exocet. And you thought I was nuts!

And LS3 V8 Exocet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts