ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
though it has yet to be modified, i thought some of you might enjoy a stock na8c. :)

products used:
clay magic detailing clay
3m imperial hand glaze
mother's california gold
microfiber towels ONLY
tons of elbow grease :p

kepani-who loves his ipod tape adapter mod. ;)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Wow, great job on the clean up! Looks brand new! =D>

If I were you I'd add an ebrake boot to keep crumbs or hair from falling in the little opening below. I myself used a bandana, thanks to frictionfighter for the great idea! Looks pimp and works wonders! 8)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Very clean.....I would eat off that car in a second. Laguna blue is a pretty sexy color and what do you mean completely stock........I saw that titianium shift knob. :lol:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Wow, great job on the clean up! Looks brand new! =D>

If I were you I'd add an ebrake boot to keep crumbs or hair from falling in the little opening below. I myself used a bandana, thanks to frictionfighter for the great idea! Looks pimp and works wonders! 8)
hells yeah bandanas make you hardcore!

cars looks hella clean btw puts my car washes to shame. :(

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
That looks better then having it roll of the dealership new! Good job and i love the titanium shift knob.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Finding NA's that look that good is getting harder and harder. Very Nice!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the nice compliments bruddahs!

the car was very well cared for in the past. the seats don't quite have the wear on the bolsters. but don't get me wrong...i vacuumed the car very well and removed some of the interior pieces to get a good attack on the angles to clean them up.

the best part was replacing the gauge surround bezel. it was cracked before and would rattle. i got a new piece and put it in. NICE and solid! :)

i'm desperately looking for 14" wheels (non-stock). anyone have ideas?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Very nice, that's how mine looked when I got it, except black. I haven't washed my car in like a month :(

Oh...ARC Titanium knob, right?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, it's the arc titanium knob. i love it...'cept for my friend dropping it on the concrete...ARGH! :p there's some "scars" on it...ah, guess it adds character!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Best color ever. ;) Looks veeery nice! Wish mine cleaned up that good. One day I will stop with the modding and do some "restoring" to get her all prettied up again.

Love it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts