ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the purplish one is this guy tyrone, i don't really know how to get in touch w/ him...david(jdmmx5) sold his car a while ago and drives a mrs now which is also very pimp.

...ps im sending your decal out today

-rod
Hey Rod........... who owns that pimped out purple/blueish miata on the big island over there? The one with the Tuckin99 overfenders? Send him to us, he must be transfered here for RoadsterJDM assimilation. :twisted:

BTW did JDMMX5 ever sell his Miata?

PhatMiata
you called??? wassup guys! thanks rod for the invite. i searched my way through here because he told me you guys were asking about me.

about the the purple/blue car. thats my buddy tyrones car. helped him get into the scene a couple years back, and get some ideas together to build his car. mofo is a awesome mechanic, and has always helped me with my roadster. he's acutally here in oahu. as for me, i miss my roadster thats for sure! and im eyeing another project in the future. for now just playing around with my new toy.

what sucks really bad for me was that, 2 months ago a guy i met in japan 2 years ago name suzuki san who owns sankou auto offered me a partial sponsorship along with okuyama (carbing). he wanted me to run his kit, and promote it within the US. sad to say i had to tell him that i no longer owned it. and i was acutally trying to shop for a miata when i heard this offer. but i didnt get back to him on time so he couldnt make the trip down to hawaii to visit. oh well...

well just in case youd like to see what ive done to my current car you can check some pics here. and of course you know all my sh*t is JDM!

MRS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2164435

Roadster: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/251326

finally! a forum for us! JDM roadster enthusiasts. never thought it would happen...

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Oh my god, Arios offered you Free AERO!?

That would be a dream come true for me. Also okuyama parts, just intense.

I have been looking at your car for acouple years now.

I really like it and it has inspired me in a few ways. Glad to have you here on the forum!

Also, very nice MRS, car looks awesome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my god, Arios offered you Free AERO!?

That would be a dream come true for me. Also okuyama parts, just intense.

I have been looking at your car for acouple years now.

I really like it and it has inspired me in a few ways. Glad to have you here on the forum!

Also, very nice MRS, car looks awesome!
holy nutz! your works are sick! love the stretch on the tires! yup, its so sickening...ive actually kept in touch with him here and there through email. and one day he just offered it to me, he wanted to fly down and bring it with him along with his friend and some stuff from carbing. sad sad, that he didnt ask me a little earlier. i wouldve kept my car.
glad to hear that ive inspired other JDM roadster enthusiasts out there. because i really didnt think alot of miata owners on miata.net cared for JDM styled cars. this proves me wrong. damn lookin at all these roadster makes me want to pick up another one. ill be lurking in these forums thats for sure!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hows it going jdmmx5?

welcome to the boards.

we exchanged messages on cardomain before
hey wassup man! yeah! thanks for stopping by, as you can see i dont go on to cardomain much, just to update once in a while. not sure if i answered your last question, but yea thats a partial cage/rollbar i would guess, its 6 point, shipped it in from japan. man...i keep seeing everyones sick roadsters. i need to go back! see you on the forums!

·
Registered
976 Posts
hows it going jdmmx5?

welcome to the boards.

we exchanged messages on cardomain before
hey wassup man! yeah! thanks for stopping by, as you can see i dont go on to cardomain much, just to update once in a while. not sure if i answered your last question, but yea thats a partial cage/rollbar i would guess, its 6 point, shipped it in from japan. man...i keep seeing everyones sick roadsters. i need to go back! see you on the forums!
ya got to go back to the roadster one day :)

·
3,542 Posts
Welcome! No lurking, it's time for a new Roadsterrrr!

:twisted:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
glad to hear that ive inspired other JDM roadster enthusiasts out there. because i really didnt think alot of miata owners on miata.net cared for JDM styled cars. this proves me wrong. damn lookin at all these roadster makes me want to pick up another one. ill be lurking in these forums thats for sure!

Mooooooahahahaha!!!! =D> Konnichiwa David-san!!! Welcome to the next generation of Eunos Roadster fans, you knew this was LONG overdue!!! You WILL come back to being one with Roadster. :twisted: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!! :twisted:

Please put some pics and details of theeeee JDMMX5 in the RJDM Garage to help inspire more fans!! http://roadsterjdm.net/forum/garage.php

Welcome home............. this is your destiny! :twisted:

BTW the MRS is pimp too :wink:

Props for Rod for tracking you down on the myspace page!! =D>

PhatMiata (^_^)
Randy-san

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yo, wassup everyone!!! My name is Tyrone. I own the blue car w/ the flares from Oahu. Finally a roadster site that appreciates jdm enthusiasts.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Whoa! Tyrone, that is one bad ride. I remember first seeing pics of your car when it had Watanabes then the pink Works? and now it looks hot as ever. Everyone was asking about your car over at Miata.net and the only response was like, "Yeah, I think I've seen that guy before but he like doesn't have internet access or something so you probably won't hear from him." Hahaha. Welcome and thanks for sharing your car in the garage section. Speaking of which, I need to get off my ass and get some progress made on my car so I can take some pics and put them in my garage, too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yo, wassup everyone!!! My name is Tyrone. I own the blue car w/ the flares from Oahu. Finally a roadster site that appreciates jdm enthusiasts.
haha you're in! get off the internet at work! man i think those pics dont do your car justice. thing just leaves you speechless in person, you have to see his interior too. haha, sick... tonight yo, downtown.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think I am going to be in there for Aug... especially because there is no track now. I can finally say the car is complete, & the way I envisioned it to be. So I wanted to show it one last time. As for another project...it's still in the air. I have a few cars in mind, & one of them is a NB.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts