ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup u guys.. I'm obviously a new comer to this forums and I would like to take this chance to introduce myself...

my name is emerson, emmi for short and am located in socal usa baby! I had just recently bought my 1990 a package miata about a week ago.. well I suspect it to be an a package cuz there isn't any needless crap like ac/ps/pw etc... but it does have alloys.(prolly added as an option)

I had just installed agx shocks and put brand new falken ziexs.. (i had an integra and got to abuse hondatechs group buy hehe)

I've been running up gmr for the past year now and I've been noticing more and more miatas coming up... soo hopefully see a couple of u guys up there!

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the agxs feel unbelievable.. I've been messing with settings and it simply blows stock out the window... I commute 70 miles a day and when its set to 1 its super soft... but not blown soft... it makes it really comfortable to commute.. then at 8 it really stiffens it up giving u confidence round the bends... I still have yet to find ideal settings for canyons.. I've been steering clear since ff3 came out..

ill def try to make it to the next meet.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Hmm, I don't know which car I'd like more.. Miata or FC..

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Hey there.... :D

If you don't have Power Steering, then your car is a base package for a '90. Do you still have the stock steering wheel? Base package was plastic rim, A and B package had the leather rim wheel.

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmmm I think its plastic... it has an airbag.. which is sumthing I wish I can take out, but isn't that against the law?

·
Registered
11 Posts
rock us steady my son.

Watch your crank, make sure the pully has no oscillation.

It won't, your kharma is bright.

This entire forum likes the classic. I adore it. When we all get to the end, we'll have perfect conviction.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey ultimate force

I was just wondering. Could you please change you name to something less ultimate, and change your picture to something less mtv room raiders?>

that would be great

i kid

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Re: hey ultimate force

Hey ultimate force, I was just wondering. Could you please change you name to something less ultimate, and change your picture to something less mtv room raiders?>

that would be great

i kid
Oh geezus, that had me laughing out loud!!

HAHAHA!! =D>

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Re: hey ultimate force

I was just wondering. Could you please change you name to something less ultimate, and change your picture to something less mtv room raiders?>

that would be great

i kid
And I am the one with the warning.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How do you guys survive with no A/C?

I would die in traffic everyday. I tried no a/c for a week and i was sweating balls. Too hardcore.

Don't worry about the cops. They don't look at Miatas. I've been running ACH a lot even after FF3. Just go on weekdays.
I can't believe I survive it either.. but I try my best to commute in the morning where its not too hot and also round late afternoonish and night time... .if I do have to drive around when its blazing hot I would try my best to go to 711 and pick up a slurpee or sumthin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts