ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a stock system witha fujita filter. im board of it. didnt really make a diff. wat should i do??

·
Registered
212 Posts
the only intake that you are going fill a differnce is one that looks like a snail and is conected to the exhaust

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
honestly Ive had tons of naturally aspirated miata parts that Ive owned, just start saving pennies for turbo or supercharger

·
Registered
514 Posts
Custom intake FTW!!!

MAF adapter + 3in filter of ur choice= cool noises and "maybe" a few hp...

-Jeremy

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
ive dicked around with just about every diy intake option. if you are in a hurry, monster flow ftw. If you can wait, IRTB's are the way to go without a doubt.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
ive dicked around with just about every diy intake option. if you are in a hurry, monster flow ftw. If you can wait, IRTB's are the way to go without a doubt.
What ever happened to your custom intake system that could be made with $30 in parts? You said you really liked it but I don't ever remember seeing pics.
Check my build thread. I posted pics. Honestly, I think It actually worked better than the monster flow Ive got now but it looked ugly as hell. Im now trying to work on the same design but with the Monsterflow in the ugly ones place.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts