ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Got the Wats, A032Rs enroute. What center caps? Missed a set of Wat caps on eBay. Did I imagine someone posting about Nielex center caps? Does anyone have a source for Wat Caps? Thanks in advance.
Chris

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
chris-
i have enkei rpf1s on the car now, they don't come with center caps. i was concerned how it would look, but i painted teh hub centers flat black and used the orange anodized centering rings from my SSR type Cs and it looks good, no need to worry about losing expensive centercaps on the street or having some stupid fornicator stealing them.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I see the Watanabe center caps on eBay about once a month so next time they come up bid higher for them. Don't be a sucker - use a sniper.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sooo much better than C8s. Now to drop the car in the weeds, roll the fenders, get rid of the Petey black eye mod, and find some Vintage corner markers.

Thanks Rob =D>

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice Watanabes!!!

Great color combo! The gungrey Watanabes and Silverstone is killer! The KG mirrors look great too!

I have an extra set of NOS Watanabe bullet caps in satin silver, however I need the size of the center hole on your Watanabes to confirm if they will fit. For some reason Watanabe makes wheels of the same mold in different center hole sizes........

Can PM me if interested

Rick

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sooo much better than C8s. Now to drop the car in the weeds, roll the fenders, get rid of the Petey black eye mod, and find some Vintage corner markers.

Thanks Rob =D>
everyone around here thinks the black eye look is intentional/cool! :lol:

I'm gonna pick up a wooden baseball bat this afternoon and roll the front fenders...definitely rubbing around corners (hitting outside edge of tire--not inside on the sway bar) and I don't want to cut the new tires!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Looking good, Rob. I'm split on the black eye look. But then again I also waffle back and forth on the lazy eye look, one eye open look, nostalgic vs. racer look, etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts