ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I just bought Papa Joe's (R*Speed) old set. I haven't seen them yet or bought tires for them. I will have my car sitter post pics when available.
Chris

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
This is going to make you sick (in the old sense of the word). I acquired a set of mint 14" mag-Alloy Watanabes for $140. They sat around in my garden for a while, unused. A house move meant they went back to the original owner for $170 (now with a new set of tires mounted to them). I coughed into my can of Pocari Sweat when he went and sold them to a AE86 owner for $1000.... :?

·
Mufasa in Training
31,094 Posts
roadsternut said:
This is going to make you sick (in the old sense of the word). I acquired a set of mint 14" mag-Alloy Watanabes for $140. They sat around in my garden for a while, unused. A house move meant they went back to the original owner for $170 (now with a new set of tires mounted to them). I coughed into my can of Pocari Sweat when he went and sold them to a AE86 owner for $1000.... :?
Even at $1k, that kid got a deal...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Re: Watanabe owners, Roadster Page :)

Phatmiata said:
Yeah baby, these are the shizzzz... someday when i can afford a set i want a set of these in some sick reverse offset with my Tuckin99 N2 Overfenders ....... Until then, i must bow down, as i am not worthy o being on this page............. yet :twisted:

http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/userspage_new/mazda.htm

PhatMiata
Great Link

·
Registered
2,586 Posts

Phatmiata said:
Yeah baby, these are the shizzzz... someday when i can afford a set i want a set of these in some sick reverse offset with my Tuckin99 N2 Overfenders ....... Until then, i must bow down, as i am not worthy o being on this page............. yet :twisted:

http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/userspage_new/mazda.htm

PhatMiata
Do you still have the Panasports wheels?? Are you willing to sell them??

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Back from the dead, this shall be a sticky, becasue lets face it, those are some nice cars!!

Do you still have the Panasports wheels?? Are you willing to sell them??

I still have them (thanks Kyle) :wink: but i dont think i will part with them anytime soon. I will keep you in mind though becasue you have my 1028 trunklid still. :cry:

Phatty

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: Watanabe owners, Roadster Page \(^_^)/

Jesus, what color are those? Kind of hard to identify with Watanabe's color page.

They just keep on getting sexier and sexier. :oops:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts