ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm still learning the best places to go to get certain parts for Miatas, especially now that I have one, but I had a problem tonight.
The water line, either the feed or the return from the heater core (it's the one on the left if you are facing the firewall, kinda curves up under itself and goes behind the engine), burst on me tonight. I want to just go ahead and replace both of them, because it's a '95, they appear to be the original hoses, and they're both in close proximity to the turbo and manifold.
So besides ordering online because I need them now (have a Miata meet to be at in Atlanta this Friday!), or going to the dealership, because there isn't one really close to me, I hate their prices, and work won't let me leave to go for that long, what's the best place to source for these two hoses?
I have within 5 miles a NAPA, O'Reiley's, and Advance Auto Parts.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Newnan, GA. The closest dealer is in Morrow = Hennessy Mazda, and they of course have neither hose in stock, and wouldn't until Monday.
NAPA has them both, and I get stuff from them at cost because I work at a Ford service center and we have an account with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts