ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Man! I would love to be driving like this guy at 89 years old!

Holy cow!

·
2,708 Posts
The only reason I still read R&T was because of Paul. I remember seeing him do a few demo laps in a Jaguar IMSA racer at Lime Rock when I was 10 years old.

I hope he gets better. I wonder if he was driving the new Euro-only Civic R.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
The only reason I still read R&T is [is] because of...
...Peter Egan. If it weren't so darn cold in Wisconsin during winter I'd love to be in his position. He writes ~ 3 articles a month (R&T, Cycle World, maybe a guest appearance in Flight Journal or some vintage guitar magazine), drinks great beer, restores and drives cool vintage sports and race cars, goes on incredible assignments to ride/drive/fly other peoples incredible machines all over the world, reads a lot, rocks out in a garage band and general just lives it up the way I wish I could if I weren't strapped to a desk 10 hours a day.

·
Registered
441 Posts
its a shame about hamster, rolled at near 300mph.. :(

·
2,708 Posts
The only reason I still read R&T is [is] because of...
...Peter Egan. If it weren't so darn cold in Wisconsin during winter I'd love to be in his position. He writes ~ 3 articles a month (R&T, Cycle World, maybe a guest appearance in Flight Journal or some vintage guitar magazine), drinks great beer, restores and drives cool vintage sports and race cars, goes on incredible assignments to ride/drive/fly other peoples incredible machines all over the world, reads a lot, rocks out in a garage band and general just lives it up the way I wish I could if I weren't strapped to a desk 10 hours a day.
Of course, Egan also. His editorials about his restorations are beautiful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts