ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This parking lot is also used by Z meets on Wednesday nights and G's I believe on another night. Otherwise, I believe Tuesday nights are free.
Empty lot and it's a rear parking lot where no one will bother us.
I'm proposing a time of 8: 30PM

The location is right on the border of Little Neck Queens, and Great Neck, LI. VERY easy to get to from any highway.

The address is: 55 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY - It's the parking lot directly behind Starbucks and AT&T. It's a huge lot and it is not visible to the police when they drive by, so they can't see us. Just one notice if you're really slammed: enter from the AT&T entrance, because the Starbucks entrance may cause some of you to scrape. Here is a picture of the entrance you should use:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The day is negotiable, but cmon there has to be people interested in this

·
Supporting Member
518 Posts
Sounds like a good spot. My Miata wont be on the road for a while though, but I am glad to see someone starting a meet. The Empire State Roadster guys might be down also. They have their own forum.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there today at 8:20PM

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure who is coming tonight, if any, but i'll wait until 8:50 for the first arriver. After that, I guess I'll call it a night.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Was alittle too windy and cold last night lol, hopefully next week it will get alittle warmer. Just incase some of us locals might be interested, our club is having a meet out in LI this weekend Apr 10.

California Diner
570 South Service Road
Patchogue, NY 11772

Exit 52 on the sunrise hwy
meets at 9am

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'd like to get a headcount for this coming Tuesday night on the 12th.
if you could, post your name in a number format.

1. wdkwang

·
Registered
416 Posts
i'd like to get a headcount for this coming Tuesday night on the 12th.
if you could, post your name in a number format.

1. wdkwang
You can count me in, juss lemme know when you wanna hold one..... If saturday isnt shitty is dat cool?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts