ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed alot you guys aren't too far from another meet I attend and thought i'd invite you. It's mainly populated by hondas but of course all makes are invited. Sometimes we BBQ in the parking lot, donations are greatly apprciated. And lastly you guys know the general rules: no speeding in the parking lot, revving, racing down the street in front of the meet.

Starts at 9'ish every Monday night

Starbucks
12215 Telegraph Rd.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

It's kinda hidden behind some bushes but you should be able to find it :D

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...l=33.943182,-118.072386&spn=0.016199,0.043259

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
And lastly you guys know the general rules: no speeding in the parking lot, revving, racing down the street in front of the meet.
Oh you know us crazy miata guys! Reminds me of the last meet on friday when some little kids asked me, and other guys to burn out in front of KK --smart! Then at In and Out, some more kids asked us to rev.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And lastly you guys know the general rules: no speeding in the parking lot, revving, racing down the street in front of the meet.
Oh you know us crazy miata guys! Reminds me of the last meet on friday when some little kids asked me, and other guys to burn out in front of KK --smart! Then at In and Out, some more kids asked us to rev.
I know I was there :lol: But you guys were driving the streets kinda fast, atleast compared to my moms van #-o

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude- your moms van was jdm tyte yo! when are you going to swap the b18c5 head onto it
As soon as Honda actually makes me a Type R head for this V6 :lol: I've actually tried to convince her of body kitting it and going VIP style, but she wouldn't have any of that :(

haha, you guys liked me and woolery dragging down colima, dont lie.
haha, you guys liked me and woolery dragging down colima, dont lie.
I wasn't draggin' man, I just drive briskly. :wink:
=D>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts