ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I posted this a while back some where but probably to removed or something. This is a weekly meet so snow, rain, or shine all year round.

When:
Every Friday 7:45 ? whenever

Where:
Starbucks Coffee
5001 Huguenot Rd
Richmond, VA 23226, US

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
mike... you are everywhere man ;o)

alex... you got a miata? haha~ thats word.

when did it move from cox/innsbrook to hugeunot?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mike... you are everywhere man ;o)

alex... you got a miata? haha~ thats word.

when did it move from cox/innsbrook to hugeunot?
The meet was moved there fore a while now. Like you said I am everywhere so I forgot to update the location on this forum. :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm going to try to make it this week. I have a weekly get-together at Borders in Fredericksburg every Friday afternoon, so I'll have to leave straight from there to make it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Alright, my car is looking kind of junky today, so I'm not sure if I feel like taking it out in public.

I had a new widshield put in, which has two wavy distortions running down the middle. So of course I am getting them to replace it as soon as a new windshield comes in, but my cowl panel and wipers are still off the car. Plus, it hasn't been washed or waxed since fall :(

If I am able to make it, please don't make fun of my (currently) ratty looking car

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's still the same place. I've been there the last couple of weeks, but I seem to be one of only two or three mx5 drivers there. Show some love!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts