ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so, for the past couple weeks i notice a considerable change in the way my clutch feels. I bought my roadster in November with a proclaimed "new" clutch, and after 2 weeks or so the clutch engagement is almost near the top of the pedal. I can change gears by only stepping on the clutch half way, i can floor it in 5th gear @ 1.5k rpm and there's no slippage and shifting gears is still effortless. I only put about 1000 miles since i took delivery of the car.

Maybe its just me cause its my first manual trans car?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Okay so, for the past couple weeks i notice a considerable change in the way my clutch feels. I bought my roadster in November with a proclaimed "new" clutch, and after 2 weeks or so the clutch engagement is almost near the top of the pedal. I can change gears by only stepping on the clutch half way, i can floor it in 5th gear @ 1.5k rpm and there's no slippage and shifting gears is still effortless. I only put about 1000 miles since i took delivery of the car.

Maybe its just me cause its my first manual trans car?
try adjusting it. there is a screw and bolt on the backside of the pedal you can mess with to your liking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts