ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Hope the headlight covers dont fit like in that picture under "Coming Soon", or this will be a repeat of Chaser Aerodynamics.

Welcome though.

·
Supporting Member
436 Posts
Hope the headlight covers dont fit like in that picture under "Coming Soon", or this will be a repeat of Chaser Aerodynamics.
Don't worry, these have been sold to a few guys in the UK already and the fit seems to be spot on:D

Russell.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

Welcome though.
Ahah first topic and somebody already talk about Chaser Aero. :suicide: :mrgreen:

I will make a proper introduction very soon with a lot of pictures of different parts fitted on people's cars. Those pictures on the website were taken in the very beginning of the CarbonMiata Project when I was still a CF virgin. XD

Thanks to welcome me on CR.net! :bouncin:

·
Banned
361 Posts
The rear spoiler the same width as the oem rear one I have been wanting a oem style one with a tad bit of a higher lip.

·
---
520 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
307 Posts
The rear spoiler the same width as the oem rear one I have been wanting a oem style one with a tad bit of a higher lip.

AWESOME PIECE OF KIT,Got one awhile ago,Just waiting on a nice boot lid to put it on,and bolt it to my car,almost too pretty to put on the car :mrgreen:

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
He is in China, miatas are vey rare there. I think he said he has like one of two NAs in the country. Probably pretty damn hard to find a NB.

Anyways, glad to see your a sponsor now!

Can't wait to see what rolls out next.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts