ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
You can keep the OEM look with both CF and fiberglass but IMO naked CF looks pretty awesome on many cars.

If the weight isn't that important for you, then get fiberglass. The items are around 15 to 20% heavier than CF but costs significantly less.

It's your choice mate! :D

·
Fearless ****** of Ghosts
865 Posts
Love your build thread and glad to see you offering products as a vendor now!

I noticed you take suggestions, so just throwing a personal favorite out there. A rear diffuser! I know for the NA Miata, all diffusers require a bit of rear bumper cutting and I am ok with that. I just don't want to have to use one made for other cars that I have to modify or work with a universal one. Just my 2 cents.

Hope to send you guys some support via $!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I already posted in his build thread that I like that there is a new vendor. And I was not being.disrespectful.

So do me a favor and shut your mouth.

Also if I don't tell vendors that more of us want nb parts then we will never get them.

I prod all the vendors for nb parts
Oh, I apologize. You're right, posting "No nb parts. NO CARE!" on a vendor intro thread is highly valuable and not disrespectful in any way.

Your post just came across as whiny and short sighted (in terms of understanding the vendor's constraints, i.e. - being in China). There's lot's of bikes/scooters over there but NO NB miatas (at least on the mainland, Hong Kong not included).

The amounts of sh*t uneducated posts on this forum is barely tolerable, especially when they occur in vendor/sale threads.

-Zach

41 - 44 of 44 Posts