ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, here is a section to introduce your self to the group!

Me? oh yeah, my name is Randy, im one of the addicted to Road&Ster guys on here. I live in East Tampa (Florida) USA, if you are ever in the Tampa Bay area, come hang out with my local crew, the East-Side Miatas of Tampa Bay. http://www.tampabaymiatas.net We meet every Wednesday night!! :mrgreen:

PhatMiata

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Phatmiata said:
Guys, here is a section to introduce your self to the group!

Me? oh yeah, my name is Randy, im one of the addicted to Road&Ster guys on here. I live in East Tampa (Florida) USA, if you are ever in the Tampa Bay area, come hang out with my local crew, the East-Side Miatas of Tampa Bay. http://www.tampabaymiatas.net We meet every Wednesday night!! :mrgreen:

PhatMiata
:D I am very happy to be member of this forum too. Welcome, Randy.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,653 Posts
My name as you might guess is Bryan :)

I'm originally from the Canton, OH area, but have settled in Ft. Thomas, KY, which is just across the river from Cincinnati, OH. I'm currently a member of the Greater Cincinnati Miata Club.

Unfortunately, me no have R&S, but it's fun to see what you guys come up with.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hello Randy and Bryan. My name is Chris, I live in Camp Pendleton but will be in Iraq until Jan 2007. Originally from Mansfield Ohio.
I'm due for orders in Jan, maybe I need orders to CentCom in Tampa! :D

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Hiya all as you may have gathered my name is Colin i am a member of www.mx5nutz.com, i currently live in Leeds in England and yes it rains a lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
CR.net Supporter
49 Posts
Hey guys, My name is Mike and I live in N.E. Tennessee and have been into Miatas since 1997. Currently driving the last ounces of life out of my engine at 151,000 in preparation for its new heart. I love the JDM parts and conversions and hope to get my car to yur-alls level soon. I have done part hunts and conversions on a CRX(Hard part searches in the Early '90s :evil: ) and a S-14 240sx(Before the latest drift thing :? ) that I have owned in the past.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello fellow Roadster enthusuiasts!

Hello everyone, my name is Ricky and I'm from the S.F bay area. I am very honored to be in the company of very knowledgeable and passionate Roadster enthusiasts! I would like to extend a big thank you to Randy for introducing me to the site and another big thank you to Bill and Tim for making this site and group a reality! All the best to RoadsterJdm.net and all the members!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome Darikr!

Great to see you here!

You still have a set of the JDM side skirts for sale?!!

I sent you a PM on Miata.net awhile back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Extremely Sorry for the delayed reply,
I sent a PM over @ Miata.net in regards to the skirts.

Ricky

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Ricky, glad you could find us, i think you will be a perfect fit with this forum!!!

and welcome to all those that have been sleeping with a issue of Road&Ster under there pillow, hehehehe

PhatMiata
Randy George

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
darikr said:
Hi Randy!

Extremely honored to be a member of this site and domo arigatou for the invite!!

Ricky

hahahah, we are Honored to have you !!! BTW i sent a PM to Alvin (the guy that bought your other Miata) so maybe we will see him on here to.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in. :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
hey guys, my names brian from calimesa ca. ive got a red 96 that i'm playing with and other than a st. may exhaust is greatly lacking in jdm goodness so uh... sell me your parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hiya y'all, just introducing myself.

I'm Daz, live in Manchester UK and I own a BRG Eunos Roadster. It's M45 equipped with a Pace Chargecooler, eManage, 320cc Supra injectors, 150mm crank pulley and 62.5mm SC pulley - it flies :D

I'm another member of www.mx5nutz.com

Cheers

Daz

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Nice to see you here! Welcome. When I first saw the post, I was getting kind of worried you were a different Daz.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nope, I'm this one :lol:

Thanks for the welcome :)

Daz

1 - 20 of 26 Posts