ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing my Tein S*Tech Lowering springs. I bought them a few months ago with plans of matching them up with some KYB AGX Struts. Well a few bills popped up and away went the suspension fund :( . I couldn't stand seeing them sitting in the closet anymore so I took the up to work and put them on the stock struts. I'm a tech at North Point Toyota so I have all the tools needed and did the job in just under 2 hours. The cars stance is perfect I think and the ride quality is great. Not to stiff and a LOT less body roll. I've heard bad things about using lowering springs with stock struts but the ride seems totally different from the way others claimed it would be. I don't plan on leaving it like this for very long as the suspension fund is growing again but I'd say that this would be a great mod for a daily driver that's just looking for the lowered look along with less body roll for a price that's hard to beat. Sorry no before and after pics, it's dark out now so I'll take some shots tomorrow and post them.

·
Registered
720 Posts
over time the ride should get worse and worse as your stock struts life has been shortened by the lowering springs and stiffer spring rates

but i think its kind of iffy because my friend has eibach prokits on his stock struts (on se-r) and they have been fine for years lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts