ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Happy B-day and welcome to the 21 club!!! =D>
Time to get get super drunk, but please don't go driving your Miata right after. :)

·
Mufasa in Training
33,009 Posts
Eh, just enjoy your birthday. You don't have to go get smashed... :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
^^ don't listen to him! you only turn 21 once. make sure you have a story to tell... at least make one up!

plus, if you go out to the bars, you'll usually get a free drink if you tell em its your b-day!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had a lovely birthday :) i had my first drink at 12:30 a.m. and then a shooter a half hour later. Not that bad :p

Dad fixed me a drink when i saw him, then i went to the store and sipped malt beverages the rest of the night.

And now i'm at work :(

M

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday Samantha!!!!

Keep havening care your car!!!

@But in Greece we don't have such this problems :roll: :roll: ..we drink everythink we want anytime we want!! It isn't special for us to be 21!! :shock: :roll:

·
Registered
211 Posts
happy birthday... and ada, does that lead to a lot of deliquency or debauchery?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
@But in Greece we don't have such this problems :roll: :roll: ..we drink everything we want anytime we want!! It isn't special for us to be 21!! :shock: :roll:
I was going to say that. I didn't think that Greece had a drinking age.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just like the fact i'm yet another year older on my I.D., yet i still look like i'm not old enough to drive :) It's always fun being carded.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Don't mention drinking... a few nights ago I threw up peanut butter sandwiches with ketchup, pizza rolls, and 40 ounces of Olde English malt liquor all over my pants and my friend's porch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts