ClubRoadster.net banner

Well, look what the cat dragged in!

1K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  psulja 
#1 ·
It's Mr.Woolery!
Don't mind the smell, folks...but watch your children and valuables.

:lol:

#7 ·
Greg Germar said:
Hey I was about to make the "Where's Mr. Woolery?" thread! :lol:

OK all together now..."we want updates!" :wink:
Kone itchy crotch, muddapukkazz! :lol:

Yeah, it's about time I take some more pics and give some updates, huh? Well...the car's coming along nicely, and is going through some of the final prep for painting now. All the major body work has been completed. For now, though, I'm going through the car, looking for detail issues and addressing them before the applying a coat of primer, sanding, and taking it to be painted. The engine and interior is waiting to be installed, so once the car comes back from paint it should just be an "assembly" project from that point.

I'll take some time to get some pics taken and posted.

#9 ·
Now that we have most of the JDMers here, i can probably get the answer to that question about tighting the Toad up. Seeing as you are in there already stipped down to the bare metal and all.

Does anyone know which issue of Road&Ster or AiR had the detailed write up on using the factory Mazda parts from an NB to stiffen up your ride? I was gonna forward the info to Mr. Woolery, but i have alot of my books in storage right now.

PhatMiata

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.