ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the car for a little over three weeks and this morning I notice someone decided to cave in my front passenger side fender and scratch my door. Awesome... The car is painted in SEM Satin Trim Black which means I can't just grab a new door/fender and be done with it, I'lll need a respray on both panels. AWESOME!

·
Registered
203 Posts
really man it depends on what style and type you want.. you could change to carbonfiber,fiber glass, kevlar....

click here and start searching..

duh im sorry i did not see that you put a link on your last post....ebay is ebay= ebay.. just depends if you a name brand person... i personally love ebay... but i dont buy internals for my car off ebay. fender im sure youll be good and get what ya want.

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/misc.php?do=page&template=bumperstickers

also check out http://autokonexion.com/ if you have a big budget.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Same thing happened to me two weeks after I got mine. side swiped in my apartment parking lot and caved in the right rear quarter.

Good news was in Ohio it is considered a hit and run so the deductible is waived, saved me $500.

·
brontosaurus
10,440 Posts
Sucks. You figured out the problem of having a small lowered miata painted a hard to see color at night. People already don't see us, your a mad man for painting it a color that doesn't reflect light and driving it at night. In a dark parking lot it would be incredibly easy to slam into your car driving a truck or suv.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Sucks. You figured out the problem of having a small lowered miata painted a hard to see color at night. People already don't see us, your a mad man for painting it a color that doesn't reflect light and driving it at night. In a dark parking lot it would be incredibly easy to slam into your car driving a truck or suv.
and i wanted to go flat black. things like this make me second guess.
Accidents happen. The thing that really pissed me off is that they just drove away. Classy
the thing is most people don't notice they hit anything. i've seen it happen before.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
and i wanted to go flat black. things like this make me second guess.

the thing is most people don't notice they hit anything. i've seen it happen before.
Oh, they know they hit something, unless they're mentally handicapped. They just don't give a damn about their car but don't want to fess up and pay for the other persons car they dented.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, they know they hit something, unless they're mentally handicapped. They just don't give a damn about their car but don't want to fess up and pay for the other persons car they dented.
Bingo. There is no way the person didn't know. They caved in the whole fender and dented te door. It's not like they bumped my car... They smashed into it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.