ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey dudes. picked up my friend buster, a 95 miata. figured i should start my build thread finally.

up until a month or so ago, i owned a 98 civic coupe. car was absolutely my best friend. bought it stock, and after five or six years, had swapped with a 2000 GSR and had her ridin dirty throwin some sparks on function and forms. **** sat on the ground, as every car should. was my full build, and had turned every damn bolt in that entire car.

i was out with a close friend, havin an awesome night, goin to get some coffee at a local shop in our area. cruisin the speed limit, i remember comin into the first curve of an S shaped road near the shop. i remember entering the curve, and then its real fuzzy. next thing i remember is being woken up by paramedics urging me to lay down on the stretcher next to me. i was so confused, and kept asking what had happened. they told me i had totalled my baby and was being rushed to the ER. lights everywhere, i was rushed by ambulance to the hospital, where i found out my friend was not doing so well. i suffered broken ribs, bruised kidneys, and a terrible concussion. my friend with me had been hurt bad. not responding, and going into a coma, her lung had collapsed, and she had bleeding of the brain, amidst numerous organ failings. i layed on the stretcher absolutely heartbroken, feeling like i had been part of a terrible accident that i did not want her to be a part of. but, thank God so much, 11 days later, she was out of the hospital, walking, talking, and being at home with her family. it is still so sobering to think about it, as the entire time i just kept asking about her well being. i feel so blessed that she is ok.

so, buster, my little hoodride has been such a blessing on starting a new page in life. i got an awesome deal on it from a local, and it was badly in need of a good home. ive wanted an NA for a long time, and finally snagged one. first things first, harddog bar is going in. and immmmmmmediately after, its going on the ground :) scopin some stances or bc's, hopefully budget allows. should be within the month. boso exhaust will be fabbed up as well. gotta keep it dirty

so, sorry to be so damn longwinded, but i am overly excited about life with buster. got him home, did a much needed oil change, rusted the trunk, wire wheeled some rust bubblin on the door, repainted it, threw the ol baller ass pool cue shift knob in there, and got a new wheel.

when i picked him up^

repainted. monster truckin :( drivin me nuts

·
Registered
930 Posts
I am also in Iowa over by Omaha any others?

http://youtu.be/src3vLGQQZc
Lol, too much time on your hands my friend. I'm in south east South Dakota. Does not seem to be too many people from this part of the country posting up. If they are up in the Twin Cities there is a lot more action there.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
been gettin some work done finally. parts started arrivin:) waitin for a good time space to start on the rollbar install. Got me a reeeeediculous 220mm bubble shift knob

gettin the fenders pulled with the ol ball peen. 15x8 -0 are gonna tuck

flat lilac pastel purple. wheels are turnin out awesome. pics dont do justice

1 - 20 of 30 Posts