ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ventured onto Miata.net land already and happened to stumble into this site. I have owned my 2002 Roadster for about a month and a half and I love the heck out of it. My last car (mx-6) was amazing and fun to drive but being a 1995 and this is 2006 I figured it was time for a change as I had already fully built it from a body kit to rebuilt KL with JDM KLZE internals with a completely rebuilt tranny and to finish it off a complete KYB suspension kit and then just one day I decided to move on and here I am with my new roadster passion. Here is a little about the car 32,000 Miles on the O.D. 1.8L, 6-speed tranny, classic red with tan interior and top. I havent had much chance to do anything except for a nice tint on the windows, HID headlight conversion, and of course an aftermarket air-filter only because I had one in the ol' closet and the factory one was filthy so out the window it went. I plan on a nice set of ROTA's or of the such, Tokico suspension package (illuminas struts with lowering springs), front lip and roll-bar. Of course my plan is to have this stuff before I go to camp for the Coast Guard which is about 4-6 months away so hopefully I will be on schedule and get it all rollin'. I am in Little Rock, AR and I do have to say I dont think there are many roadster tuners around so if there are any events going on in bordering states then let me know as I am always up for a road trip. PS here is a picture of my previous car and a couple of pictures of my new one.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome!

I'm liking the photography!

Good luck with your new Roadster and thanks for your service to our country!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
well unlike some here i enjoy the flashy look, so yea i like that mx6 you had. should do somethin sweet to the roadster too in the future but for now, welcome!
In before thread lock!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I definitly plan on going a different route with the mx5. The mx6 was nice but the look was a little too extravagant. I plan on going with a more subdude look but thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Welcome to the club! My first car was a 1988 MX6 GT, I loved that car, until I got it airborne and cracked the frame... I was with out a car until 2003 (I was in the service and poor) And now I own a 2001 Miata and she is my pride and joy! Happy zoom zooming!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts