ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up and installed a bunch of stuff over the past two or three weeks. Hardtop, suspension, wheels, lip, etc. Still have to get the second seat and the substraps installed, and then a few track details (radiator, clutch, etc.), and then it's time for turbo. Hopefully I'll put down 200rwhp before June.

August 2006:

February 2007

[/carwhoring]

·
Registered
600 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is one of the sweetest miatas i have EVER seen. cant wait to see it in person. are you planning on making it a track car or keep it street? or both? anyways, all the hard work so far has paid off definetly. beautiful car man! keep up the good work. btw, change your avatar to how it is now, way nicer. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

btw, where is that parking lot? and once again, sick ride.

*edit* MORE PIX!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments. :) Those are indeed the 949 Racing wheels. Nickel +40s with 225/45 Hankook RS-2s. I am really happy with how the wheels turned out. The pictures really don't do them justice.

The car is being bult as a hardcore track machine, but it will remain street legal. I am running KONI RACE shocks with the GCs.

The parking garage is at El Camino Hospital in Mountain View.

I will try to get the car cleaned up when it stops raining next week and snap some more photos. I'll also be out at the M.net GTG at In&Out on Rengstorff next week. :)

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
OMG, Savington, That Car is HOT!!!!!!!!! Black is my favorite.

Pictures like that make me really start itching to finish building my car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts