ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my car, she was running a little rough, misfiring at idle and in first gear. All sorts of ugliness.

Well, in anticipation of my supposedly shipped turbo kit (I say supposedly because it's been a FREAKIN' MONTH!) I had ordered a ton of stuff. I mean a ton, EGT gauge, Boost gauge, Oil temp gauge (which isn't working for some odd reason), A/F gauge, Voltmeter (just for me), colder range spark plugs, blue silicon ACCEL wires, boost controller (damn! forgot to run those stupid wires today!)... anyways, I had a few extra moments so I put in the plugs and wires.

Smoooooooooooooooooth.... Looks nice too, too bad I'm not taking another picture of my engine bay until I get my turbo in!

The old wires were in good enough condition, but the old plugs, the plugs were a set of mingers they were. All oily and cooked looking, disgusting really.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this thread is worthless is anyway you look at it.
<soapbox>Nice Ricerboi response, same reason why I quit posting on NASIOC's SCIC section. It's posts like this that drive people away from a community, in essence, don't be a **** for no reason.</soapbox>

The point of my thread is regular maintenance shouldn't be ignored.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's really nice not having to listen to misfires in the morning. I can't believe I overlooked that for so long, I was thinking I had other issues (152K on the clock). Now I just can't wait until my other toys come in the mail!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.