ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure out what wheels these are. I've been hunting around for a few days on different forums and wheel sites but am at a loss. I PM'ed the guy on miata.net but he said he bought them used and didn't know what they were. I figured this forum would know better than the other one. Any ideas? Also, the guy is from Europe. Thanks! :D

-Brandon

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. I don't think they're the advan's either. The speedlines are really close but I only saw 18x8.5" available anywhere. I found another shot of the wheels on the guy's other car.

http://www.garaget.org/show_ext.php?car=23179&image=313020

I'm wondering if they're another version of Cobra-R replica wheels or something? I wish I could make out that logo on them.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I think your right with Cobra R's. My buddy ith a 240sx runs mustang wheels and they are identical to those.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Where the lip meets the spoke does look similar to the Ford Mustang Cobra "R" wheel however Ford never offered them in 4x100 PCD and those wheels don't appear to have been re-drilled and I don't think he's running adapter spacers plus the center section is totally different than the Ford wheels.

Ford Racing Mustang Cobra "R" wheel

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
I'm going with the Speedline 1908.
Those aren't Cobra replica wheels though. They look similar, but if you look at the pic in full size you can tell thats not it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts