ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yeah that was Rod Millen Motorsports, i still have a glossy 1 page flyer from them here somewheres showing the kit. His kit was very expensive but worth it because the full kit was Urethane, and not fiberglass, so it could take alot more road damage than most others. The fit was perfect too.

I had the side skirts, and rear valence on my 1st Miata, really made the car look lower too. I will haveto see if i can scan that flyer in or something for the archives.

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
They're around ... just not for Miata's anymore!

http://www.rodmillenstore.com/default.aspx

Here's from the flyer:

Aero-Body System

Bodykit Enhance the lines of your Miata with the addition of our unique aero-body system. Made of durable plastic (polyurea) and installs easily with regular tools. This kit gives the Miata an aggressive appearance that will separate your car from the rest of the crowd. The complete system includes air-dam, side-skirt and rear valance set. All parts are available painted or ready-to-paint.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I have some OLD catalogs from Dealer Alternative, Brainstorm, Peter Farrel Supercars, Wiz Performance, and Rod Millen Motorsports, ill have to locate them and scan them in.

If you scroll to the bottom of my cardomain page you can see my my Rod Millen Side Skirts and Rear Valence, (from my 1st Miata, now sold) but looked really good on a black car IMHO. Pictures taken back in late '90's.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/133278/1

Phatty

·
3,857 Posts
The side skirt looks like Wing West to me guys...

·
3,857 Posts
[look like Wing west to me]
...after a few drinks (I will add :) ) now that I looking the car again. You see I thought it was a bit crashed in the side skirt area, but actually there is a (fake I believe) air duct there...

·
3,857 Posts
LOL Yeap I noticed it :) and I tried to save myself from humiliation but it seems that it was too late for that :) :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts