ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might get some off a guy who has them painted white currently. He offered to repaint them any color i want. Any suggestions? Was thinking a nice clean silver powdercoat or something funky like fuchsia. I have a white NA miata

·
··
4,227 Posts
Ultimately its up to you guy but, ya asked. I'd run 'em like they are now, white til ya get bored and then a regular silver or gunmetal for an OEM look. My experience with painted daisies was I got tired of them and I felt like a cheapass. :p

·
··
4,227 Posts
Cleaned mine well, covered and taped my tires really good, sprayed a couple coats of silver, let 'em dry and covered my lips, painted the centers and spokes in 3 coats o black and clearcoated. Ended up with:

Excuse the derp-derp red calipers, wasn't me. :p

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I've decided on a gold but a bronze ish gold. You know, not TOO yellow and blingy. but not to brown like full bronze

·
Registered
945 Posts
If you paint Daisies, It look's like you painted Daisies. Strip the paint and leave them stock silver or just hit them with silver again. Painted stockers look horrible. There is no arguing this.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
how about just a fresh coat of silver? you have stock wheels. not even nice ones. so just paint them stock colour and keep it OEM clean. trust me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
how about just a fresh coat of silver? you have stock wheels. not even nice ones. so just paint them stock colour and keep it OEM clean. trust me.
This.

Hot pink would be hot too. :woolery:

·
Banned
148 Posts
I might get some off a guy who has them painted white currently. He offered to repaint them any color i want. Any suggestions? Was thinking a nice clean silver powdercoat or something funky like fuchsia. I have a white NA miata
OEM silver since they are stock wheels.

If you wanna pop then neon green, pink, or orange.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts