ClubRoadster.net banner

What did you do to your Roadster today?

259K views 2K replies 699 participants last post by  Bryan 
#1 ·
Just a thread to keep people updated on what you've done(are doing) to your Roadster. Post pictures as well if you want. I'll go first.

Just installed a recently bought NB soft-top(glass window) on my NA8. So much of an improvement. Pictures soon.

#9 ·
Got her a warning ticket from a cop last night

#16 ·
Cleaned all the old carpet adhesive and baking soda/battery acid residue out of the trunk, sanded it down and sprayed it with truck bedliner. Cleaned up and painted the battery brackets.

Cut a chunk out of a spare fender and shaved my antenna hole. Took care of door dings on driver's side. One step closer to paint.

#17 ·
Did jack **** to mine. Scarface has been in winter mode since early November. He never sees the road during these months because I don't want to take a chance on some **** knob running into me and it has strictly summer tires on it. So I wouldn't even be able to make it down the road anyway.

#21 ·
lmao been there before, its no bueno.

Drove it around after installing a flying miata clutch and lightweight flywheel. gotta say i love having a good clutch. But then it's idle went outa whack, now im trying to figure out my idle gremlins. Stays at about 2500rpm :eek: so i parked it and i'll go through it to see why its doing that. :cry2: i just wanna drive muh car.

#28 ·
I used the Elmer's medium tip paint pen. I'm scared they'll flake, too. That's why I don't plan to put them on until this meet/drive at the end of the month. I have a friend who did it to his e34 and his paint never flaked. It's seen numerous washes, too.

#29 ·
i went to the local auto part store and bough a bottle that kind of looked like white out but matches car paint color. I found white and one side had a brush type thing the other had a pen. Tried it and it looked ok. Ill try the paint you said and try that after you try it and it works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.