ClubRoadster.net banner

2421 - 2428 of 2428 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
2 seperate circuits (front & rear) with an adjustable 'ballance-bar' on the pedal offering f/r bias adjustment...

image stolen from google:censored:

I've run them in sevral rallycars & as I'm going for itb setup on my '91 Eunos this answers a lot of questions re. space & the brake vacuum servo, also allows brake alteration / setup easily (once built & plumbed!)

the cylinders are AP Racing 'dumpy' items (.625" front & .700" rear) and they're small, they make the clutch master look big in comparison:p

Rich.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,636 Posts
2 seperate circuits (front & rear) with an adjustable 'ballance-bar' on the pedal offering f/r bias adjustment...

image stolen from google:censored:

I've run them in sevral rallycars & as I'm going for itb setup on my '91 Eunos this answers a lot of questions re. space & the brake vacuum servo, also allows brake alteration / setup easily (once built & plumbed!)

the cylinders are AP Racing 'dumpy' items (.625" front & .700" rear) and they're small, they make the clutch master look big in comparison:p

Rich.
Oh, I was just asking how well the setup works for you.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,636 Posts
Drove my son to hockey practice even though it was chilly and had rained. The car felt great!

·
Registered
34 Posts
(yesterday :oops:)

loadsaspace!

bad photo of the enginebay less inlet manifold...

the clutch hose routing I've decided on using, theres a deliberate 'twist' and I'll mount the hose against the bulkhead / chassis 'lip' (but that's another story & photo's)

as the inlet ports were uncovered, curiosity made for inspection...
this is the inlet port of number 2 cylinder.

this was the inlet port of number 3 cylinder :?

another view, theres an obstruction cast into the port :shock:
looks to be a remnant of the casting and leftover from a gap in the moulding cores.
I am suprised this slippped past quality inspection!

also, even with the miss-cast port the engine performed well and even after 30 years and how many miles (kilometers?) - wonder what else I'll find when it's stripped...

test-fit of the Hayabusa itb's...

first trial fit of them on a car, I now know my measurements were good (& I can easily get away with longer tb spacer-adapters and still fit a filter or airbox)

something I didn't quite expect was the proximity of the rear throttle-body and the clutch master cylinder!

clearance?

clearance IS clearance isn't it?

Rich.

2421 - 2428 of 2428 Posts