ClubRoadster.net banner

2421 - 2426 of 2426 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
2 seperate circuits (front & rear) with an adjustable 'ballance-bar' on the pedal offering f/r bias adjustment...

image stolen from google:censored:

I've run them in sevral rallycars & as I'm going for itb setup on my '91 Eunos this answers a lot of questions re. space & the brake vacuum servo, also allows brake alteration / setup easily (once built & plumbed!)

the cylinders are AP Racing 'dumpy' items (.625" front & .700" rear) and they're small, they make the clutch master look big in comparison:p

Rich.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,837 Posts
2 seperate circuits (front & rear) with an adjustable 'ballance-bar' on the pedal offering f/r bias adjustment...

image stolen from google:censored:

I've run them in sevral rallycars & as I'm going for itb setup on my '91 Eunos this answers a lot of questions re. space & the brake vacuum servo, also allows brake alteration / setup easily (once built & plumbed!)

the cylinders are AP Racing 'dumpy' items (.625" front & .700" rear) and they're small, they make the clutch master look big in comparison:p

Rich.
Oh, I was just asking how well the setup works for you.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,837 Posts
Drove my son to hockey practice even though it was chilly and had rained. The car felt great!

2421 - 2426 of 2426 Posts