ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 2426 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I got stuck backing out of my driveway today :(

I guess I need to go faster hahaha
lmao been there before, its no bueno.

Drove it around after installing a flying miata clutch and lightweight flywheel. gotta say i love having a good clutch. But then it's idle went outa whack, now im trying to figure out my idle gremlins. Stays at about 2500rpm :eek: so i parked it and i'll go through it to see why its doing that. :cry2: i just wanna drive muh car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
lmao been there before, its no bueno.

Drove it around after installing a flying miata clutch and lightweight flywheel. gotta say i love having a good clutch. But then it's idle went outa whack, now im trying to figure out my idle gremlins. Stays at about 2500rpm :eek: so i parked it and i'll go through it to see why its doing that. :cry2: i just wanna drive muh car.
Sounds like its got a major vacuum leak. Probably knocked a hose off or something.

·
Registered
106 Posts
What paint did you use for your tire letters. The one i did ended up flaking off about 2 days later. But it looked great for 2 days.
I used the Elmer's medium tip paint pen. I'm scared they'll flake, too. That's why I don't plan to put them on until this meet/drive at the end of the month. I have a friend who did it to his e34 and his paint never flaked. It's seen numerous washes, too.

·
Murse Magnet
7,736 Posts
i went to the local auto part store and bough a bottle that kind of looked like white out but matches car paint color. I found white and one side had a brush type thing the other had a pen. Tried it and it looked ok. Ill try the paint you said and try that after you try it and it works.

·
Supporting Member
873 Posts
Changed my oil and filter yesterday, but more importantly my spark plugs.
My idle was getting lumpy and I had low speed stumble under 2000 rpm as I was pulling away from a stop.
They had just under 30,000 miles on them. Now it pulls smoother, and the stumble is gone. Best $ 10 I've spent in a while.

·
I Support CR.net
203 Posts
Just bought a garagestar license plate side bracket. (on its way!!) then i received sony stereo. And miata wiring harness, which I soldered up all the wires and is ready to be installed once MAZDAKID brings me back my car -__-

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mg0mqu

·
Registered
106 Posts

Just swapped wheels. I'm pretty sure I could start a hardware store with all the nails and screws I found in my tires. The letters flaked immediately, though. Still looks good from a distance. I think I'll go the stencil route next.

·
I Support CR.net
203 Posts

Just swapped wheels. I'm pretty sure I could start a hardware store with all the nails and screws I found in my tires. The letters flaked immediately, though. Still looks good from a distance. I think I'll go the stencil route next.
I'm thinking about doing that to my wheels soon. What paint did you use. Cause if its flaking then I don't want to go that route. What do you recommend? Like a spray paint?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jnyvjv

·
Registered
290 Posts
Put the top down in the miata, sat in it for a bit remembering the good times we had, started it up to listen to it run again...

God damn I miss driving it

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Still that is looking HOT! now I want to paint my wheels black!

21 - 40 of 2426 Posts