ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 2416 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Haven't done much at all this winter. But managed to acumulate some new parts to be installed soon. This morning placed couple orders for arp extended wheel studs and bronze color lug nuts to fit 6ul's. Cant wait for warmer weather

·
Registered
51 Posts

Just swapped wheels. I'm pretty sure I could start a hardware store with all the nails and screws I found in my tires. The letters flaked immediately, though. Still looks good from a distance. I think I'll go the stencil route next.
Black dasies and white letters looks tight!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Installed my N-Joy radio and visor blanking plates. Interior feels so clean now.
Also took the time to vacuum and wipe the interior down while I was at it.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
change my oil + filter, and changed the rear passenger side wheel bearing. which was a bitch. not today but during the week. and bought a new hard top for it today. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
spent yesterdays great weather waxing and buffing. came out pretty good. the paint on the hood is still looking "tired" but what can ya do...?

tried getting that style bar off but for some reason it would not come off. i kicked, hammered, an dpulled with all my might seems like it cold welded itself on there

41 - 60 of 2416 Posts