ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
different music for different driving. Heres a general idea :arrow:

To and From work & some cruising: [email protected], Jack Johnson, Jeremy Camp

Touge & Crazy Freeway Driving: NightWish, Social Distortion, The Used And Anything from FaceDownRecords

Anything in between: 93.1 Jack FM, 95.5 KLOS

·
Registered
489 Posts
Aggressive driving: Radio off most of the time (racer thing) or Childern of Bodem. Oh, Slayer and Pennywise some times too.

Just whenever: Kroq, Klos, country, classic rock, metal, or just most froms of rock.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
morning commute: Adam Corolla Show
Dirve home rest of the time: Full ipod 40gb on random.
Too Much Stuff on it to mention, but The Pillows, Ash, and Rhapsody are three of my favs when driving.

If I forget the ipod, then I have a CD of THe Pillows that I keep in My CD player.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Lately I've been listening to X non-stop. Of course, it's the only thing in my car right now, but at least it's good music.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Whats in my cd player now is a mix of albums:

Morcheeba
Tricky
Portishead
Hooverphonic
Jamiroquai

alot of the time though i just listen to the sounds of the turbo under the hood

·
Registered
239 Posts
nothing but metal. power metal, black metal, death metal, etc. dragonforce, arch enemy, rhapsody (<3), dark tranquility, cradle of filth, children of bodem, etc.

when i'm driving hard, no music at all. i like to hear my engine, and in case anything breaks i can hear (generally) where it came from.

·
Registered
489 Posts
nothing but metal. power metal, black metal, death metal, etc. dragonforce, arch enemy, rhapsody (<3), dark tranquility, cradle of filth, children of bodem, etc.

when i'm driving hard, no music at all. i like to hear my engine, and in case anything breaks i can hear (generally) where it came from.
YES!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I listen to alot of stuff depending on how im feeling that day... dragonforce, dream theater, avenged sevenfold, stevie ray vaughan, jack johnson, ben harper, muse, and a ton of other stuff in between. never rap or country though.

·
Registered
282 Posts
ghost mice
cindy lauper
devo
the zounds
placebo
okkervil river

............some of my favs!!! especially cindy....she's my dream girl. holla! hahaha :lol:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Classic metal, classic rock, prog, & blues rock, Rush, Priest, Zep, Dreamtheater, Meneketti, Satriani, Bad Co and toss in some Nickelback for good measure....to name just a few. At one time in the distant past I worked for a no name melodic metal band in the vein of Rush with a splash of Sabbath so thats in my blood.

·
Registered
261 Posts
well right now just the wind and my engine, because the stereo was just stolen...
normally though i go through phases, sometimes metal, sometimes alternative, reggae, classic rock, etc, but even then when i am running it hard i leave the stereo off so i can hear everylittle noise

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I don't have a radio in my Miata, but in my Slowtege the usual mix:

Circle Jerks
Gwar
Black Flag
Big Black
Misfits
Operation Ivy

I have MP3 CDs with all their albums on each disc so I bascially cycle bands not albums. I listen to the Circle Jerks 80% of the time when I am driving. Basically I have been listening to the same albums in my car pretty much non-stop for 4+ years. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
the engine

I get bored with the music in the Miata, but in my other car the radio is never off

go figure

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Ultimateforce...Circle Jerks....coincidence?

JK UF... :p

I'm an old fart with varied tastes:

Classic rock (Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, ARS, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Seger, Boston, Chicago, Cream, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Dire Straits, Doobie Brothers, The Doors, The Eagles, ELO, Fleetwood Mac, James Gang, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, Journey, Foreigner, Meat Loaf, Pearl Jam, Peter Frampton, Peter Gabriel, Queen, Rainbow, REO Speedwagon, Robert Palmer, Rolling Stones, Santana, The Scorpions, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Toto, Van Halen (with DLR), Van Morrison, The Who

Progressive Rock (OLD Genesis, Yes, ELP, Rush, 10cc, Pink Floyd, Styx, Supertramp, Sweet, Todd Rundgren)

Classic Soul, R&B, Classic Rap/Hiphop, Disco? 2Pac, A Taste of Honey, Afrika Bambaataa, Al Green, Al Wilson, Average White Band, The Bar-Kays, Beastie Boys, Bee Gees, Bill Withers, Billy Preston, Champagne, The Commodores, Con Funk Shun, Donnie Hathaway, Dr. John, Earth, Wind, & Fire, The Gap Band, George Clinton, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five!!, The Isley Brothers, Kool & The Gang, LTD, LL Cool J, Lou Rawls, Ohio Players, Parliament, Prince, Ray Charles, Rick James, SOS Band, Snoop Doggy Dogg, The Spinners, Stevie Wonder, etc.

And pretty much any '80s music!

I also like a little Jazz, but no country or really hard metal.

I know...and yes, I basically just went through my iPod, but I didn't list everything.

When I'm driving hard, I like to listen to my car's music!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts