ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been a member for a few months only to realize I never put any pictures up yet, post that much. Well I got bored and this is what I got. Let me know if I did ok.

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
black on black looks good, but that park bench has GOT to go.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stage 1 cams, fidanza cam gears, intake, 2.5 " exhaust

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Diggin' the rest of the car, just not the wing. What brand cams do you have in there?

·
Registered
718 Posts
sell the wing to some ricer kid for ~200 bucks and say it's full CF, and then use the money to buy a nicer steering wheel and a hello kitty sticker for the center button. but if you like that wheel, then just buy the hello kitty sticker and use the other 195 to buy more stuff for your car.

other than that, looks great. I'm not a huge fan of the wheels, but I'm just picky like that. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think its nice. I have always been a fan of black miatas. I think its clean and nicely done.

·
2,708 Posts
Please remember that even if a big wing isn't your thing that we at Club Roadster are accepting of all styles. Big wings are perfectly fine. Even better if they're functional and used to generate aerodynamic down force at the race track. Don't let all the negative comments scare you away. Some people just need something to pick on. Diversity is a good thing.
Of course, but he did ask, "What do you think?". Giving an opinion on one part doesn
t mean I'm not "accepting" him.

And to be honest, even if he was making 300hp or tracks the car, the puny wing would be useless, as are R-lips and spoilers, but the R-parts compliments the miata styling, whereas that BUFW distracts. Just my opinion, and if that scares him away, oh well. But seeing that he is in his 30's, it shouldn't. Some didn't like my Olive Drab paint job also but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Remember, dodge-ball in school is good. :mrgreen:

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
I kinda like the spoiler, but it would look better on the car if there was an aggressive body kit to go along with it. The black on black is definitely nice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the comments. But to each his own right. I like the wing because it doesn't look like every other miata on the road, and on this site. It is low enough to see well out the back.
The cams are an upgrade from stock to be useful in the lower RPM range. ie...3000 to 5000.
Show me a better steering wheel thats no overpriced. So tell me why a MOMO, or a Sparco is worth $300 bucks. Maybe with the $200 i SAVED (epic) can post some pics of his HELLO KITTY car...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dude thats cool if you have to have a top of the line model that does the exact same thing as the Tenzo...Like I said before, some people like different things.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts