ClubRoadster.net banner

201 - 220 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i gots this

I daily this when its warm out.

and picked up a 93 1.6 miata recently to daily for the winter but when spring comes around shell become a project!

·
Registered
486 Posts
What that be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well definitely can't compete with the Mclaren or some of the other rides in here, but here's my "other" car:

2006 Evolution MR SE

Full motor build, just saving up for a new turbo, currently running an FPWhite (basically stock 9 turbo with different internals).

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts
Ole Reliable.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Im curious as to what other cars CR menbers own/drive. My interest comes from an incident that happened earlier today. I was with a friend at a stop light, waiting to make a left turn. Two guys (maybe in their late 20's), who looked to be just a bit older than us pulled up in a nice mustang (post 2005 gt) and the passenger said "Is that what you buy when you cant afford a 350z?" lol.

We were in my friends 91 240sx thats actually well taken care of with very tastefull mods/wheels/sr20 blah blah..

I waited for my friend to reply since it is his car... and all he said was "yeah.." and we made our left. I told him ive never had anyone actually tell me something like that but, multiple people have laughed at my miata. hahaa. (might be the black fender... no... its because its a miata. lol).

My friend also owns an e46 M3 and a 94 turbo Teggy. He could have shut them up telling them he owns an M3 but wasnt worth the effort. For all we know their reply could have been " and i have a ferrari at home, highly doubtful but, possible)

I dont really care what people think about what i drive. After this incident tho, im curious as to what some of you guys have as second cars and DDs. I have a feeling there are some pretty bad ass cars in the same garage as the miatas..

POST PICS/ and any MODS LIST if youd like.

Ill start

I have a tuned 335i that rarely sees the street. (just not as fun as the miata.) pics later.
He should have said "my daily rides your mom!"...

I used to get an occassional comment when I drove my Miata or S2000... it must be a rice roadster thing... I would say 99% of the time it was pretty positive comments though! Maybe b/c it was SoCal..

201 - 220 of 259 Posts