My S-chassis had for 9 years
Lexus sc300 5spd
the Miata which i've been spending alot this year

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
A lot of you guys have a cool DD's,
Pic of mine,Dirty old 89 Mazda Titan truck,Work truck really but with unlimited mileage and a fuel card !!

Old and bouncy but i can throw some gear on the back when i need to,Make's me feel like my Roadsters a absolute rocket ship when i do get it out for a drive,The old Titan's not quick by any stretch of the imagination 2.5 diesel and 5 speed,JDM though!!

Attachments

·
1000% Jake
4,618 Posts
I hope so. I just picked it up last weekend.

Loving it so far :phillyb:
I loved the crap out of my E36. I will probably own another one, but first I want a 2002.

Parts are way more $, but DIY can be surprisingly straightforward, at least on earlier cars. I just replaced my radiator, hoses, water pump etc and it all just snaps in place like it's a Lego kit.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I had a mid-90's Opel Corsa 4-door for a while. Wasn't the the sexiest thing on the road, but it got me around base and around town. I was planning on buying it from my buddy who let me borrow it for awhile while he was sick leave and couldn't drive for a few months (long story), but he sold it to some chick instead :roll: I need to find another car for cheap to get me through the winter months.

·
Administrator
15,444 Posts
U all jelly.

#shitted

It was cold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dd is the Miata. My wife's car is a '09 Dodge Journey. My other fun car is a '05 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6.

·
Registered
717 Posts

My first car was a 94 protege that i BP swapped ect ect and i actually traded it for my miata. Few months ago i finally found my unicorn :p 93 mazda protege GT 25th anniversary. Only 500 made, all black, only in Canada. These cars were basically like a sates side LX but with a few gt only bits like the side mouldings,spoiler, jdm interior ect

·
Registered
659 Posts
Man, I would love another 94 protege..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I've had a 08 Honda Fit, 02 S2000, and an 08 Mazda 3 as daily drivers this year. I'm hoping to trade the 08 3 in for a Mazda 2 pretty soon.

The miata is my weekend/track whore.

·
Millions of dead cops
224 Posts
Nah I was taking pics at the local drive in . He saw me and drove in to see what was going on. I asked him to pose for the shot :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
1990 NA Eunos Roadster 1.6 a.k.a 'Ronin' - Jackson Racing Supercharger, intercooled, 150mm crank over, 427cc injectors

2001 Alfa Romeo GTV Cup 3.0 V6

1994 Porsche 968 Sport (UK only model - 'Comfort' spec Club Sport)

1970 Citroën DS21 EFi Pallas Semi-automatic

·
Registered
23 Posts

my '95 t4 & '89 B3 Passat, also have a similar '93 B3 Passat wagon...

my '89 B3 (again) with my '87 mk2 Golf.

they all run mk3 golf era fly-by-wire 1.9tdi engines so cars get ~60+mpg whereas the van gets ~45+mpg(y)
all have social-niceties like cruse control & mfa display (not yet sorted on golf, I've owned that for ~6 years so plenty of time yet:p)

also have a few Landrovers and a pair of Roadsters ('90 & '91 1.6 Eunos Roadsters) also an '04 Triumph Daytona 600 having a replacement engine...

currently the t4, '93 B3 and '86 Landrover Ninety are roadcars with the others in various states of repair or projecto_O

Rich. (too many toys...)

241 - 259 of 259 Posts