ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about changing my duals and this exhaust has caught my eye - is it a pitcrew and where can i get it from?

I'm also considering the rsr exhaust and possibly a zoom engineering single centre exit, what would look best with wide arches?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
looks way too big to be pitcrew. Phatmiata has something similiar buts its custom done or is it a st mary?!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Jim,Getting rid of the duels already :shock: ! you just got them mate :lol: .I think it "may" be worth thinking about getting one made at somewhere like "power flow" as you can have exactly what you want made on the car.Just a thought if you can't find out what the pipe is in the picture.

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jim,Getting rid of the duels already :shock: ! you just got them mate :lol: .I think it "may" be worth thinking about getting one made at somewhere like "power flow" as you can have exactly what you want made on the car.Just a thought if you can't find out what the pipe is in the picture.
i know mate, i get bored way too easily! i think it could well be a st.may as others have said like bratfass on nutz has just bought.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've heard nothing but great things about the St. May. A week or so ago, there was an ebay seller that claimed that they'd bought a few and was offering them for 375. When I called, however, they were all gone...

I heard somewhere that St. May closed shop, though I might be wrong. So if you find a source, be sure an post it!

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
phatmiata: cool, i'm n/a so it would be perfect. i can see the picture of the exhaust unfitted but the fitted pictures on your cardomain sites not working, any chance you could post them up.

musashi: i just found another thread on here talking about it and the sellers company can be found at www.maxspeedperformance.com have emailed them and waiting to see if they can sort me out, will let you guys know how i get on.

edit: sorry musashi, misread your posts, damn, i'm guessing thats the company you phoned up, i'll see if i can find one somewhere else and let you know if i'm successful.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yep, maxspeedperformance - that's them. According to them, they had about 13 available, but they're all gone. Here's the link to the old auction which has some pics of the exhaust:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-Miata-90-97-ST-May-Dual-Exhaust-cat-back-True-JDM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem230137417389QQitemZ230137417389

AND - if you look closely, you'll notice that the winner of that auction was Rspeed...who knows, maybe they got ALL of them. Maybe somebody should place a call and see if they'd be willing to sell us a couple.

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so jealous, i know one of them went to bratfass as well but that still leaves 11, whats happened to them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts