ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a nb 2000 miata with lsd 1.8 so i want forced induction i know so dose everyone els but i want the perfect induction for me i have an hour drive in new Mexico mostly freeway but i live in the mountains so the Canyon carving is definitely hapining i really like fast forward superchargers but dont know if there up for an hour drive on the free way 5days a week for the rest of its life my last car i put 300k miles on and i still drive it somtimes sk i takr good care of my stuff just want to know if it will last that long or im also looking at the centrifugal supercharger route but i havent sren a very complete kit for it wich means engine management and mounting and then theres the turbo i love it and its playing right into the comfort spot of the miata the high rpm power but i think if ur gong to build a fun car it needs to get off the line and have a good predictable power band but iv never driven either one also does any one know of a good performance shop in albuquerque new Mexico yhanks for everyones opinion and advice please be gentle this is my first forum so help is always welcome

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Okay.

Let's work on your sentences first. You need those. I can't read anything you're trying to say.

Then you need to research. I am in the midst of an SC build. No forum posting is going to help. Read and search. It's all been discussed.

·
Murse Magnet
7,219 Posts
i have a nb 2000 miata with lsd 1.8 so i want forced induction i know so dose everyone els but i want the perfect induction for me i have an hour drive in new Mexico mostly freeway but i live in the mountains so the Canyon carving is definitely hapining i really like fast forward superchargers but dont know if there up for an hour drive on the free way 5days a week for the rest of its life my last car i put 300k miles on and i still drive it somtimes sk i takr good care of my stuff just want to know if it will last that long or im also looking at the centrifugal supercharger route but i havent sren a very complete kit for it wich means engine management and mounting and then theres the turbo i love it and its playing right into the comfort spot of the miata the high rpm power but i think if ur gong to build a fun car it needs to get off the line and have a good predictable power band but iv never driven either one also does any one know of a good performance shop in albuquerque new Mexico yhanks for everyones opinion and advice please be gentle this is my first forum so help is always welcome

Easy button. It is reliable and will last on the highway just fine.
https://www.flyinmiata.com/fm-ii-turbo-system-nb-chassis.html

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
You aren't gonna be launching the car or driving through twisties at 2k rpms, so who cares about performance down there. Turbo it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for all of your time and effort. ill try to get better on my gramer and punctuation but ill let u know. i never graduated school and i never got my ged but i will do my best to make it better. i have done a lot of research and i see nuthing up todate. its all years old and nuthing with more than 1 year of driving on it. sorry for wanting information from this year and asking my own questions. maybe we should just give everyone a chiltons manual and get rid of all the forums.

·
Murse Magnet
7,219 Posts
thank you for all of your time and effort. ill try to get better on my gramer and punctuation but ill let u know. i never graduated school and i never got my ged but i will do my best to make it better. i have done a lot of research and i see nuthing up todate. its all years old and nuthing with more than 1 year of driving on it. sorry for wanting information from this year and asking my own questions. maybe we should just give everyone a chiltons manual and get rid of all the forums.

Then you haven't done enough research. Flyin Miata is over 20 years old and has been selling turbo kits for a very long time. Give them a call and see what works for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i have there grate guys and so are the guys at fast forward supercharger and the guys at monster miata but i wanted opinions from the people who own the cars that have no affiliation with the company

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,265 Posts
Thread is closed. I did some checking and I am just as shocked as everyone else that this isn't a secondary account by an existing member looking for some laughs.

OP -

Do NOT start another thread until you get a grasp of the English language and can cobble together a cohesive thought.

Do NOT start another thread on this topic. I think there was a topic amidst the word scrabble… Yes? No? What the actual ****?

DO research. There is absolutely no question you have, even if you end the question with a semi-colon, that hasn't been asked and answered. Multiple times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.