ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this a headlight conversion? kit, custom? i like how it looks porshe-esqe. i cant tell if uses different fenders but i imagine it would if it raises the light housing angle like it looks to. it was tagged with roadster side-winder. that a company? just curious in case i ever decide to eliminate my flip lights i think this would be the way i'd go.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
im pretty sure that is a full on replica porche kit for the miata. i can't seem to find the japanese site for it. im sure someone has it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought RE amemiya only tuned rotaries, perhaps a rotary miata? i believe someone on these forums knows what car and/or kit this is. the plates say side winder, and it looks to have factory fitment panels , hood, and bumber (allbiet rs aizawa type i believe).

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
RE Amemiya focuses on Rotaries but they tund and make parts for a lot of other mazdas and some cars from other manufacturers too.

THat said, I do not think this is an Amemiya car. It looks custom, although it does kind of remind me of the Dave Crockett kit.

·
Beeeeer!
1,723 Posts
To me it ooks like a run of the mill miata with a racing beat type 2 nose, orange fog lights on air openingsfor the bumper, sealed turn singals and some pasted on cups that resemble headlights.

·
CR.net Supporter
515 Posts
To me it ooks like a run of the mill miata with a racing beat type 2 nose, orange fog lights on air openingsfor the bumper, sealed turn singals and some pasted on cups that resemble headlights.
+1 I think they are real headlights. The pop up covers are apparently still there just with lights cut into them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts