ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

hypothetically speaking would you but them or would it interest you? kinda think out of the box away from the panasport or watanabe's. maybe some resemblense to geneitc wheels except that you can get it in any color of the rainbow that being rota.

to me the wheel looks good and is pretty different.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
I like the colors, but I don't like the 4 spoke design.

I rember reading on Miata.net that if a certain amount of people want one of Rota's wheel in a custom size, bolt pattern, or offset Rota will make it. Kinda like a group buy.

here's the thread
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=177697&highlight=rota
We already have a couple group buys going here, check the group buy section :lol:

I think if the Auto X was deep dish it would look tight, but not in red with a black lip...or 18 inches tall, where did that come from :shock:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know there is black miata w/ silverish wheel like this in cali. i know you cali boys and gals are tight up there. you might recognice him/her

=D>

·
Registered
239 Posts
i'm not sure if a huge lip would work very well with the overall design of any 4-spoke wheel. i think they need to stay "flush", but still have a mean mean offset (at least +20).

i'd rather have super advans if i were going for the "less than 5 spoke" designs.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
i think that rota wheel would look really hot in something like an 18x8 0 offset with a polished lip and maybe bronze spokes. put that wheel on a miata with either a nice flare kit or a wide body and that would really set it off.

so, will rota really make any of there wheels custom? how many people need to buy in to get the custom size made? any info as to this? if this is true, would there be anyone interested in that specific rota wheel with the sizing i mentioned?

thanks
alex

·
Registered
71 Posts
i actually have those wheels in a 16 inch. . .not sure how wide. . .just waiting to find some nice rubber to put on them. i think they look **** hawt on a red miata. . .or even a black one

·
Registered
713 Posts
i know there is black miata w/ silverish wheel like this in cali. i know you cali boys and gals are tight up there. you might recognice him/her

=D>
That is Tony Pham's Old Miata... it was crashed a while back and he is now owns a white NA, that used to belong to terry pham"his brother".

there really cool guys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts