ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fortunate enough to attend the MX-5 Global Fan Club Event in Hawaii last year where we got to drive the new NC Roadster before they were available for sale (and a week after the motor press got their first drives). 8)

It was a great expereience and I met some great Roadster enthusiasts from around the world, especially Japan (BTW the US had 10 people there and so did Japan, the other countries had 2 each).

One of the items of booty I got away with was a Roadster Club of Japan hanky. It's cool, but I don't know the significance of it. I am thinking about framing it...or should I keep it on me to signal an illegal pass or something?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Konnichiwa, Nevadabob-san. Yes, you can frame it or use it if you need. The item is still available, anyone can buy it from Rodster Club Of Japan;

http://www.open-inc.co.jp/rcoj/shop/06goodsware.html

Hey, have you met my friend Osamu at Hawaii last Summer? Had you put your autograph on the shirt I asked him? Check out the shirt;

[/img]

RoadsterJDM-san gave it to me and many Roadster lover who joined Hawaii test drive event put their sign on it. The shirt is my "Frame" item;) Domo Arigato :D

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Konnichiwa...Thank you....Yes, I had noticed the Roadster Club Bandana (not hanky) :oops: was available for 1000 YEN.

My question is what is it used for? Do Roadster Club members wear them?

Yes...I met up with Osamu in Hawaii. Actually I had met him a couple of years ago when he and some members from the Kanazawa Roadster Club made a trip to the U.S. I mentioned that in the article I wrote for the San Diego Miata Club Newsletter about the Hawaii trip.
http://www.sandiegomiataclub.org/newsletter/2005_08.pdf

I did indeed sign (OK, print) on your shirt. It is the Las Vegas, Nevada entry in the middle.

Here we are with Osamu and his wife. I am on the left, Elliot Shev is in the middle.

It was great fun. Domo Arigato.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts