ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
32,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this badge around a few times, and I think someone explained what it's significance is, but I forget:

Can someone explain it? Thanks!

·
3,542 Posts
That is a Wakaba badge, which indicates a novice driver.

The other one is a Kareha badge, which isan emblem for a driver with more experience in Japan and called a "Silver Mark". The driver must give their way to the vehicle on the road with this emblem by the traffic law.

:twisted:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
hah with your avatar I thought the question should have been more like

"Yeeeahhh.....Now what is that?"

·
Registered
172 Posts

The other one is a Kareha badge, which isan emblem for a driver with more experience in Japan and called a "Silver Mark". The driver must give their way to the vehicle on the road with this emblem by the traffic law.

From what i have read the wakaba badge is for people that have been driving for less than 1 year and the Kareha badge is placed elderly drivers cars. They are used as warning signs for other drivers to see.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

From what i have read the wakaba badge is for people that have been driving for less than 1 year and the Kareha badge is placed elderly drivers cars. They are used as warning signs for other drivers to see.
Correct. WARNING: YOUNG KID or WARNING: OLD PERSON.

I want the old person sticker for my Miata.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Actually we don't need a bunch of bullshit vehicle related regulations like Japan has.
Californias insane system should tell any thinking person that!

Tougher driver training before a licence...yeah maybe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Would an old person who just learned how to drive use both?

I crack me up!

I'll be here all week be kind to your waitresses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts