ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Priced a bit high. Might be worth checking out. Black and tan rocks ;) Go in an informed buyer (read up on miata.net FAQ) and use that to your advantage when bargaining.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Priced a bit high. Might be worth checking out. Black and tan rocks ;) Go in an informed buyer (read up on miata.net FAQ) and use that to your advantage when bargaining.
i think so to.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Def worth checking. Better deals have been made, but that ain't bad. 94s are great years to modify. Pre obdII 1.8 FTW. Looks clean enough and 120k isn't bad for 3,6xx. It's at a dealer talk them down a few hundred and you got yourself a great deal.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Def worth checking. Better deals have been made, but that ain't bad. 94s are great years to modify. Pre obdII 1.8 FTW. Looks clean enough and 120k isn't bad for 3,6xx. It's at a dealer talk them down a few hundred and you got yourself a great deal.
thanks im going to :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after seeing car.

has roll bar
top is good but on one side, does not clip in (just slips off the mount)
has torn boot on steering rack
motor seemed really strong and the car was solid all around.
had a few dents
antenna did not work
battery was bad when we got there, had to be jumped
the interior was relatively clean but was missing them mats
this car has the tan leather interior with some wooden **** panels that desperately needed removal.
the guy was asking 4 out of the door without negotiation so I left. The car felt good but not 4 grand good. if the price was lower, I would be a miata owner right now

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't have bought it from what you just listed. There's going to be plenty of other opportunities. Most likely will be better, and cheaper. Don't get discouraged. The last thing you want to do is buy one on impulse, and it end up being a lemon. Just keep checking your local CL 24/7. You'll come across one soon enough.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Justin speaks the truth. I bought a car I knew I shouldn't have because I was sick of my auto Integra. Make sure it feels right when you're buying it. If not, it sure won't feel right when you're living with it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Justin is right 100% glad you walked on that deal.
i was just bummed cuz i drove 140 miles but at the same time i have experience with buying on impulse so i stayed away.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Yeah dude I had a similar experience before I ewnt to buy my miata, I almost bought a slight POS in hope to make it better just cuz I was upset I was running outta cars to look at and drove so far for the one. But I am SO GLAD I went out to eat chinese to think about it and my fortune cookie said something like "Be patient, it will benefit you in the future" :p

So I suggest the same to you, patience will benefit you in the future wait for a good deal and just keep looking untill you find it!

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
That is very well priced for my area would go for alot more. Looks great might be a little beat up due to him mentioning it would make a good track car, but for that price thats very good.

Make you a deal if you get that, you gotta send me those wheels and I will send you the same wheels just 15x7 instead of 15x8 :D Haha jk I wish but yeah id def go check that one out!

·
Registered
56 Posts
its at a dealer so their always gonna be a lil over priced. imo id say 3-3500 cuz their gonna charge you tax and all the other BS so your looking at about 4500-5000 out the door.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts