ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought some stuff from zoom engineering before and drop head.

Both offered great service and products were delivered quickly.

Experiences of other JDM tuners would be appreciated so I can find out who in Japan can be easily dealt with.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
RS Aizawa are pretty easy to deal with, and can get you most stuff, so you don't need to go hunting around all the other dealers.

There's a proper English language website shop being put together here:
http://www.rsaizawa.com/

I think he's looking for more US distributors :wink:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information.

Be good if we can share experiences from buying from suppliers in Japan.

It help us find the best people to deal with. The guy a drop head delivered the KG Works part I wanted within 4 days of payment (including a weekend), which I thought was very good.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
madaboutMX5s said:
Thanks for the information.

Be good if we can share experiences from buying from suppliers in Japan.

It help us find the best people to deal with. The guy a drop head delivered the KG Works part I wanted within 4 days of payment (including a weekend), which I thought was very good.

www.mx5roadsters.com has also built up a fair few contacts over there.

·
3,542 Posts
This is a great idea.

I've dealt with Koga-San in the past and have gotten excellent service! Quick response to email.

KGWorks has never replied to any email I sent, good to hear I can deal with Drop Head for that.

Any other experiences? Anyone dealt with West Yokohama?

:?:

·
1,213 Posts
Toshitaka Masugata at Drophead is very helpful and can obtain virtally everything available in Japan - hereplies to emails promptly in English and gets parts delivered very quickly ... I would highly recommend

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
That's a pretty short list! If you just back up one level of the forum you'll find a much more comprehensive list of Japanese "tuning" companies.

·
Registered
584 Posts
My bad, just getting into my own Roadster Hyper Rev here. :)

Can anyone recommend a good JDM Tuner shop to order from online with an english website? Drophead's site's in Japanese...stretching my Google Translate abilities a little (but thanks for the tips above).

Looking at Rev9 for a bunch of stuff, but I happen to live closer to Japan - so thinking to go bona fide JDM for heavy stuff like, um, wheels. ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered my short console directly from Barchetta. Very easy to deal with and incredibly fast shipping time. I think I had the part from Japan in about 1 week.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Anyone recommend any good tuning shops/breakers/etc in Osaka?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Anyone recommend any good tuning shops/breakers/etc in Osaka?
I'd like to know this as well as I just moved to Osaka. I guess I'm just being lazy and should search myself but if anyone knows of any good shops near Osaka or Kyoto any information would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts