ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I'm interested in getting some flares but for some reason I can't seem to find on the net. Maybe I'm retarded but I can't. I want to find some for cheap . Where can I find some? What fits ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+2 for retarded ! But seriously I'm only finding crazy big widebody flares. It would be nice if someone on here could just be of some help. I've noticed a lot of people on here seem to just be grammar Nazi's or ethugs ...

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Lol. Another vote for retarded.

Did you happen to notice the stickied thread at the top in this section of this forum?

"Guide to fender flares"

It's literally like 200px away from this thread in the exterior directory...

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
I really have stayed in the shadows around here, but my God these threads keep coming. How hard is it to search? I usually post an absurd hotlink picture and a disturbingly vague response, but not this time. The answer is way too obvious. Do people really just want us to give our opinions? If so, why don't they just ask. Most of us here would rather say "Oh I think this flare looks better for this application" then have to tell you who in the hell you can buy them from. What flares fit? Flares for a Miata fit. Go look at some pictures and see what you like, but you will probably slap them on and not even cut underneath properly, if at all. Then you will start a new thread about how your flares rub and how do I get more camber. I am this close // to hanging up this miata nonsense, and pursuing my true dream of creating endangered species fashion accessories. Buffalo Billfold or Koala Wallet anyone?

·
Supporting Member
142 Posts
I am this close // to hanging up this miata nonsense, and pursuing my true dream of creating endangered species fashion accessories. Buffalo Billfold or Koala Wallet anyone?
Put me down for any panda based footwear.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not a complete retard. I'm just trying to figure out what actually fits well and what's worth the price. I made 16x8 +0 with 205/50 fit which is at .4 camber which seems I'm reading all over here is impossible ... Anyways I really don't need flares anyway I just pulled and rolled my fenders a little but and removed my plastic liners accordingly.

·
Premium Member
6,345 Posts
I'm not a complete retard. I'm just trying to figure out what actually fits well and what's worth the price. I made 16x8 +0 with 205/50 fit which is at .4 camber which seems I'm reading all over here is impossible ... Anyways I really don't need flares anyway I just pulled and rolled my fenders a little but and removed my plastic liners accordingly.
Probably because people's definition of "fit" differs. I guarantee you I wouldn't consider that wheel to be anywhere close to fitting your car at any ride height.

Yet another "gotta get dat siqq stance bruh" poster appears.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm.not about stamce. More about my car working . I know putting these on kinda threw that out the window but I couldn't pass up 6 xxr's with new tires for $500

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.