ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I think that's a Pit Crew Racing exhaust but it's weird because I see what appears to be another tail pipe sticking out past the right side of the rear diffuser. PCR made several different styles of twin canister exhaust systems. If it's not PCR then it's one made by an obscure Roadster tuner who is no longer in the market place. Back in my early Road&Ster and HyperRev magazines I've seen a couple of different exhausts that were all like the PCR Clubman but I can't recall they're names right now. I've recently moved and my Roadster resources are all boxed up in the attic.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I think that's a Pit Crew Racing exhaust but it's weird because I see what appears to be another tail pipe sticking out past the right side of the rear diffuser. PCR made several different styles of twin canister exhaust systems. If it's not PCR then it's one made by an obscure Roadster tuner who is no longer in the market place. Back in my early Road&Ster and HyperRev magazines I've seen a couple of different exhausts that were all like the PCR Clubman but I can't recall they're names right now. I've recently moved and my Roadster resources are all boxed up in the attic.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, then I looked at this pic http://carview-img8.bmcdn.jp/carlife/images/UserDiary/4245261/P1.jpg
same car, no pit-crew sticking out.......

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I dont know if they have a name, I think its more of an era....they are the style I think of when thinking about webbers and older ferrari's, alfas, jags, austin healeys, etc.

My dad has something similar on his 1960 sprite, his has about a 1.5-1.75 inch outlet and I know thats its considered "large bore"

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I don't know where you can get that style muffler to make your own custom exhaust but I'll look to see what I can find for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts