ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out what suspension I have. I bought these set up from a guy from craigslist who stated they were from an 94 R package. However, from what I heard from other people, they did not match the characteristics of a R package suspension, but a suspension made for an NB. Many said the bilsteins were from an R package, but not the springs. If anyone could help me out with this and/or have any information, that would be great.

Thank you

Attachments

·
The colder Adam
2,197 Posts
Those are definitely NB springs and perches. I have R-Package shocks and they look similar but, really, all Bilstiens aside from the silver ones look pretty much the same. You could probably tell via part number (those might be found on m.net) but I'd find it pretty unlikely that someone would go through the trouble of changing out the springs and just going to NB springs. My guess is it's an NB sport suspension of some type. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, i appreciate it. I'm going to do more research on them then sell them on the appropriate forum. let me know if you may know anyone who may be interested.

thanks again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts