ClubRoadster.net banner

What pedals do you have? Post pics!

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  socalbreeze 
#1 ·
Subject says it all...

I had Sparco Grip pedals, but they are too big.

Not sure what to do next... I don't really want clip on pedals, they just don't sound like they're really secure.

See less See more
#5 ·
Next up for me is a set of Ultimate Pedals with shiny anti-slip surface but no rubber nubs.
Hey these look nice! Funny I've never come across these pedals before...

I have Zoom pedals. A bit more slippery than my old Razo pedals, but I've grown to like 'em. They clip over the stock pedals, which isn't ideal but pretty stable if installed properly.

#7 ·
My car is not with me now but maybe this weekend I can borrow a camera and snap a picture for you.

For now, this is the best I can do for you. The brake pedal is obscurred by the steering wheel. I don't think they're too big and they can be positioned on the oem pedals however you like. It took me about a week to get the pedal alignment close to perfect but sometimes, depending on what shoes I'm wearing, my foot might accidentally miss the accelerator pedal or slip down between it and the brake pedal as I attempt to heel-toe downshift. I think the accelarator pedal has some lateral free-play in it that contributes to the problem.

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.