ClubRoadster.net banner

What type and option do you want for your radio blanking/gauge plate?

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Leon and I are about to cut the first batch of single- and double-DIN radio plates for production, but with the number of options available, we need to know what you guys want so we have the popular cover plates and brackets in stock to ship ASAP.

Help us out and vote, so we can get these plates cut ASAP for you all who are interested in buying them.

Also, if you could type out the choice you have chosen and what option you want (blank, 1-5 gauges, etc.), that'd be nice. Thanks.

Photos of some examples here: http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showpost.php?p=659728&postcount=3

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For reference, here are some sample photos:

1990-94 NA Single-DIN 3-gauge plate:

1990-94 NA Double-DIN blanking plate:

1995-97 NA Single-DIN blanking plate:

1995-97 NA Double-DIN 5-gauge plate:

1999-2005 NB Single-DIN blanking plate:

1999-2005 NB Double-DIN blanking plate

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rysmiata92 said:
did you gyuys get these back yet?
What do you mean? I assume you mean the prototype pieces. If so, yes, they are in our possession. Also, they are already powdercoated in flat black! There's a photo of one in my NA right now on the official radio blanking plate thread.

The production pieces will be made as soon as we get an idea of what types should we keep in stock.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Single DIN. I would Like to see a switch plate for 99-05 way more than a gauge plate. But I guess I could stop being lazy and cut up the blank plate.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Do you have any pictures of a single din radio in the slot? I want to see how flush it is. I am interested in a double din plate with either 2-3 gauge holes and a single din radio slot like the ddm piece.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1vicissitude said:
Do you have any pictures of a single din radio in the slot? I want to see how flush it is. I am interested in a double din plate with either 2-3 gauge holes and a single din radio slot like the ddm piece.
I'm on my way home for Norcal right now, but I'll definitely try to get you a photo of a single din radio in the slot. when I get home

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all those who voted so far. This will give us an idea of what to cut for the first production batch for the new options. Leon and I are looking to get these cut within the next two weeks.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have any pictures of a single din radio in the slot? I want to see how flush it is.
Do you have a 1.6L NA or 1.8L NA? For now, I have a photo of one from a 1.8L. Note about the flushness, you can adjust the flushness (or sunken-ness) by how much you thread in the screws to the adapter plate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts