ClubRoadster.net banner

2121 - 2140 of 2147 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have Corbeau LE Pros - they're a direct fit replacement for Elise seats. Fit in the car was great, as expected, but the headrest is a few inches shorter than an Elise seat, which sucks for me.

·
Administrator
15,348 Posts
Well. Since my last post i've had:

Cobra Monaco Pros on PCI V1s driver and passenger.
Sparco Sprint Vs on PCI V1s driver and passenger.
Sparco Evos on GS brackets driver and passenger (briefly)

And next time it warms up a little will be installing Sparco Revs on PCI V1s.

Because Revs weigh less than Evos. Race car.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,217 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
How does the LE Pro fit? My son has Sparco Sprint (passenger) and Evo (driver) in his '96. Had to put a hole in the door panel to get it to fit. I'd rather not go that far, although I do like way the seat holds you in.

Also - does the LE Pro accept 5 or 6 point harnesses?

·
Registered
27 Posts
How does the LE Pro fit? My son has Sparco Sprint (passenger) and Evo (driver) in his '96. Had to put a hole in the door panel to get it to fit. I'd rather not go that far, although I do like way the seat holds you in.

Also - does the LE Pro accept 5 or 6 point harnesses?
It fits perfectly, same specs as Lotus seats. I have custom door panels but Im pretty sure theyd fit no problem. Yes they work with 5/6 point harnesses.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It fits perfectly, same specs as Lotus seats. I have custom door panels but Im pretty sure theyd fit no problem. Yes they work with 5/6 point harnesses.
Thanks for the response (and thanks for not pointing out the first search result on Google tells me that they are indeed 5/6 point compatible!). :D

I just found a new Sparco QRT-R (at least, this is the first I've seen them). Seems like that might fit in a Miata as well. I have some time to decide and that's good because I have a friend who could probably get me a good deal on the Corbeau...

·
Mufasa in Training
32,217 Posts
2121 - 2140 of 2147 Posts